Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The House Strikes Again

So, I've been documenting all the issues with the house. We've consulted an attorney (my stepfather, haha) who assures us nothing our landlord is doing or neglecting to do is legally wrong. He just stinks. Can you believe that a landlord has 30 days to repair something that makes a dwelling uninhabitable? That is ridiculous. I need to write the President or the Governor or a Senator or something. Better yet, I'll just drive down to D.C. with a handmade sandwich board.

Here's a picture of our December water situation. Would you want to drink, bathe, wash clothes or dishes in this?


Exactly. Welcome to my world.


This water makes you smell like a penny after you shower. It has stained all of the brand new toilets, showers, etc. making the bathrooms look something like I remember the SMU KA's looking like. EWWW.


Luckily while my parents were here, they helped us scrub the bathrooms with these super tough chemicals that I can't use while pregnant so the toilets look much better. I'm hoping Aubrey will continue to work on the shower floor this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment