Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainy Friday

It's been pouring in Charlotte for days. Ok, maybe just two days, but still. I think I have rain induced depression. All I want to do is hide in bed. However, we have a big weekend...We put the house on the market on Wednesday because we're moving to Baltimore, Maryland. Commence crying now.




Aubrey was promoted within ATD and this is a great opportunity for his career but really sad for us personally. We desperately don't want to leave Charlotte. We have great friends, live close to both sets of parents and I love my job.



Thankfully, I've been granted permission to work from home in Baltimore so we won't be forced to go down to one income. I mean, it's kind of impossible to interview for jobs pregnant....

Aubrey leaves for his new role on Tuesday after my ultrasound. I'm not sure when I'll see him again because our Fall is so busy. Hopefully he can fly down to meet me at the beach week after next. I'm tentatively planning to fly to Baltimore the weekend of Halloween so we can house hunt and figure out where we're going to live and where Newton will go to "school."



So many changes, so little time. :(



This weekend we're headed up to Richmond for a baby shower. That should be a lot of fun!



Check out what arrived in the mail today. Ok, maybe she sent it a long time ago, but I just got it because we are HORRIBLE about checking our mail.



Crystal, my BFF from college, sent me the most adorable gown and hat and sweetest smelling lotion. Soooo adorable. I totally teared up when I opened it. I can't wait to get settled in Baltimore and wash all of these sweet things we're getting.


We'll I'm off to put on my galoshes and walk Molly....

No comments:

Post a Comment