Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

15 weeks, 6 days

Well, I'm almost to the four month mark. It's really hard to believe that in less than six months, Baby Swinson will be here!!

We ordered the crib and the changing table this weekend and the mattress arrived today!! Some sweet friends of Aubrey's parents bought us the mattress. My mom ironically bought us a crib sheet this weekend so at least we have the crib all set (well, minus the bedding)...

Now. Where to put this stuff? Hmm... we definitely need a bigger house.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it took the doctor about 10 seconds longer than I thought it should to find the heartbeat. Needless to say, I about had an anxiety attack on the table. I did hear a weird whooshing sound on his little device. When I asked what it was, he said the baby was kicking. Awwww..... isn't that cute?

Two weeks until we know what Baby Swinson is. Aubrey and my mother are certain it's a girl. Because of this, I'm certain it's a boy. Now, I have no feelings or inclinations that it's a boy, but just because they're soooo "sure," I have to disagree.

We'll see who's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment