Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

37 weeks


We're two weeks out. Do you realize how short two weeks is??? That's like nothing. I am seriously freaking out.

Not as much about the baby but more so about the pain and lack of sleep heading my way. Aubrey was out of town Wednesday through Monday late night and I've been miserable because the dogs are requiring me to get up earlier and I'm only sleeping about 6 or 7 hours a night. I know this seems ridiculous because when the baby comes home I'll be lucky to sleep that long but it honestly has me really nervous because I'm barely coping. I'm a BIG sleeper and normally sleep at least 9 hours a night.

If only they were this "good" more often:
Mom flew up to help me get last minute stuff ready for the baby but because the dogs sleep in my room on the third floor she can't hear them in the basement when they're ready to go out in the morning. Plus, Molly is a bit of a monster and I won't let Mom walk her because she's really bad at pulling. So, it's all up to me. Totally fine for a couple of days or a week when I'm not ready to pop at any point. But, right now, I'm so over it and so exhausted.

Because I'm so tired, Molly isn't getting the exercise she needs which means she's not going to sleep when she needs to or for as long as she should. Vicious cycle.

I took Molly to the dog park last night and threw a tennis ball for her for about 45 minutes. She and I both loved it although I can't take her when it's wet (happens a lot up here). Mom has also researched some doggie day cares to help when the baby arrives. I'm really not sure I'll be able to handle everything once he gets here since I'm at my breaking point right now already....

Mom and I have been going constantly since she got here. We went to childbirthing class, baby care class and she even accompanied me to one of my non-stress tests. She made six different casseroles to freeze for us to eat for dinner when the baby comes while I worked on Thursday and has been busy finishing the baby's laundry and running to Target for me.

This weekend we ventured to Costco and Buy Buy Baby.

Note to all of you- never go to Costco while nine months pregnant and hungry.... hence the popcorn and brownie mix!!! Ridiculous.

We had every intention of watching the Super Bowl (for the commercials, duh!) but got so sidetracked shopping that we didn't make it home until almost halftime. Oh well, at least I saw Madonna.

No pic of me in this post. I'll aim to put one up later this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment