Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pregnancy Ponderings

I love being pregnant. It's true. I love the idea of having a baby. l love feeling him move and more recently, hiccup. I love finally having a metabolism and being able to eat whatever I want without gaining weight.

I don't mind not drinking alcohol or eating raw sushi. I don't mind the protein aversions or insomnia.

I love the attention. I love talking about the baby. I love making old ladies smile when they see my belly. I love picking out baby items. I love my maternity clothes- they're so comfortable and were a great reason to buy new stuff.

I don't mind doing this all by myself while Aubrey's in Baltimore. I know that without this baby, this past year for us would have been a lot harder. He's given us something to look forward to no matter where we live.

I get Max back on Sunday. The packers arrive on Tuesday and Aubrey flies in to Charlotte on Tuesday afternoon. We drive to Richmond on Wednesday night and then on to Baltimore later next weekend. We officially move into our new house on Monday, November 28.

Molly arrives in Annapolis after Aubrey meets her in Arkansas for their hunting trip during the second week of December. By December 12, the Swinsons will ALL be back together again.

It only took us seven months and seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment