Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Freak of Nature

So, apparently I'm a freak of nature. Yesterday at 4:30 p.m., I went to the restroom and then emptied the bucket in the collection "jug." I noticed the "jug" was really full. I kept thinking the "jug" would expand and it never did.

So I called the doctor's office and told them my "jug" was full and asked what I needed to do. The nurse told me I needed to come immediately and get another "jug" because they closed at 5:00 p.m. WHAT???

So I rushed over to the doctor's office and picked up another "jug." Too much information (TMI) alert: I ended up filling up two entire "jugs" in 24 hours!! In case you are wondering, a jug is one gallon and a full one weighed 4.6 pounds. Yes, I weighed one.

This was quite amazing to all the nurses I saw this morning. I am the "great pee'er." Great.

This morning I had bloodwork. Five vials full to be exact. Yowza.

Then immediately after bloodwork, I had a follow-up dental appointment to check the status of the tooth Molly-monster knocked out. The dentist said everything looks good even though there is some darkening around the root. So, she'll x-ray me again when I get back from NYC.

While she was looking at my teeth, she was concerned about pregnancy gingivitis because it is more likely in a pregnant diabetic. So, they cleaned my teeth today and will do so again every 4 months until I give birth. Sheesh.

Can someone please remind this kid what all I've already gone through for him/her??

No comments:

Post a Comment